Sunday, January 6, 2013

365 Memories

Some of you may be aware of this new trend.  Project 365 I think some are calling it.  I've labeled mine "A Photo a Day".  I've seen it on Facebook, Pinterest, and Tumblr, and there are many more people doing it on their own blogs or websites.  It's simple, but powerful.  Snap one picture a day of anything and post it.  The possibilities are endless, and the memories you'll have to look back on at the end of the year will be priceless!

Day 1 Photo

The link to my project is in the sidebar on the left.  I know we're only six days into the new year, but I'm already having so much fun looking back at less than a week's worth of photos.  Most of mine have and will come from Instagram shots I took that day or just a random photo on my camera.  I will probably sort the pictures into separate pages by month as they accumulate so one page won't be so picture heavy.

Day 6 Photo

So are any of you doing a project 365?  Something other than photos perhaps?  It's not too late to get started on one!

No comments:

Post a Comment