Friday, March 1, 2013

Shabby Chic Spring

It's Friday again, which means its time for the Weekend Treasury Game from the Promoting Creative Friends Team on Etsy.  For the theme this week I went with shabby chic.  It's light and pretty, and definitely spring fresh!  Check out a snapshot of the treasury below, and click the link to see the actual treasury on Etsy!



This week's featured shops were:

Another fun promotion the PCFTeam does are Shops of the Day.  Each day four shops are featured to be promoted.  I'm one of the four shops today!  So as a special treat, I included the other three shops in this special weekend treasury as well. 

Those featured shops were:
I really like how the colors in this treasury came together.  I'm a huge fan of the dollhouse chaise.  I need something like that for Maddie to hang out on when she's not modeling my hats!  I also really like the wooden bunny.  It reminds me of a wooden bunny bank that I had growing up.

What's your favorite item in this week's treasury?  Be sure to visit the treasury on Etsy and add it to your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment