Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weekend Wishlist - What's Next?

I haven't posted a weekend wishlist in a while, and it's high time I explain where I've been!  If you've noticed, I also haven't been around to update my photo of the day page.  It's not that I haven't been taking photos, because trust me...I have!  Tons of them!

I'm working on taking this photography hobby of mine seriously, and am looking forward to move from hobbyist to professional!  I'm excited about the prospect of client photo shoots and finally generating some income for my family.  And the ability to do that by doing something I love just excites me!

Ready for the Next Step!

I compiled this version of the weekend wishlist on Polyvore as a pictorial reference of where I want to go.  I'm working on acquiring some new equipment, honing my post processing software skills, and getting outdoors and taking photos!  And looking forward to that future pay day!


I have been adding posts to my photography blog and my photography website is up and running.  I'm also posting updates on my Facebook page.  I'll continue to update this blog with the usual fun stuff like preschool activities and recipes, and I'll keep my photo shoots to the photography page!  Check them out and follow me there too so you don't miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment